Established in 1946 and affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches.
On October 20, 1946 the Grace Evangelical Bible Church of Abbotsford, with 27 charter members, was organized and the building dedicated. By 1948 the congregation had outgrown their facility and property was purchased on Busby Street. Our 25th anniversary was celebrated on June 27, 1971.
In the early 1970's there was a desire to reach out to the community at large, so the congregation purchased property on McMillan Road where a larger facility was built, and dedicated on September 16, 1973.